Ok, so a puppy isn't another child, but I am beginning to see some similarities...
Do you know the messes puppies can make?
Do you know that you have to check on them before you go to bed at night after you have checked your children?
Do you know that puppies run to greet Daddy when he comes home from work too?
Do you know that puppies like to join in on all the fun everyone else is having--peeking their heads in the front door to beg to not be left out?
Do you know that when you are trying to sweep the front porch they think that the broom is a toy and chase after it, grabbing it with their mouth?
Do you know that when you clean up outside, you realize that even if you don't let your children outside, it may not stay that way?
Do you know that the seemingly boundless energy of youth is in puppies as well as children?
Do you know that this puppy is really cute and has won her way into our hearts already? I think I am smitten with puppy love.

No comments:
Post a Comment