pregnancy calendar

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Computer back/Shopping!

I am back in action!  I got my computer back today and am so glad!  I have missed blogging and even though I can keep up with my phone, it has not been the same.


So I have a riddle for you?  What do you get when you combine six babies and 13 years?  You get a surprise when you go in the attic and find that the maternity wardrobe you had....will not work anymore.  So, today my mom and I went out maternity shopping.  It was so much fun.  We hit the goldmine at the Motherhood store I went to.  It is just as much fun to be able to smile and enjoy trying on your "preggy clothes" the 7th time as it is the 1st.  It's also fun to be able to tell people that it's my 7th...the responses are so great!  :)  Anyhow, 22 items later we walked out with my wardrobe.  I found some really cute things.  So maybe this will hold me through my next 7 pregnancies...LOL!  Just kidding.  I don't think the Lord will be giving us 14 children...but then again, who can tell the future.  (smile)


My mom is back in the car now (I am on wifi) so have to run...

Tomorrow my Dad is ordained a deacon..a very special day.  But, sadly I will be missing it, because I am coughing as well as the children.  But, it will still be a blessed day!  Happy Sabbath everyone!

No comments: