I am away this week at our church's family conference so this is actually an automated post. But, how did you do this week? Are you staying motivated? Remember, it is baby steps. Our lifestyles and weight gain did not happen overnight, and neither will the changes. Keep up the good work!


2 comments:
I'm super excited! I want to thank you for the support you have provided for us all here, as I don't think I would have started this without your prompting. :) I just weighed myself, and I've lost a total of 13 pounds so far! I'm in a weight range that I haven't been in, in a looooooooong time (many baby's ago). I still have a ways to go, but it's encouraging to see those numbers going down. I don't notice a change, physically, yet (other than more energy due to exercise), but am hoping I go down a clothing size soon. Praying you are all doing well!
Hi there! I have been playing hooky from dieting. It was most definitely for survival though. I am a stress eater, for sure, and it has been a crazy few weeks here, preparing for Tim's wedding. I have no idea if I have lost or gained. I really don't want to know. I am doing moderately well, if you don't count the ice cream and birthday cake. But I have not been writing anything down. I tell myself I have had no time, but that isn't totally true. I have had moments I have chosen to use for something else instead. And since I am leaving on a trip to Canada with Amanda to visit her beau in a week, (and keeping my granddaughter for the week before leaving), and still have a houseguest till Friday.. I am not going to worry about it all. I am taking a dieting vacation. That doesn't mean I will eat all I want at any time I want, but I am not going to worry about fitting it all in. I am not quitting though. It has just been a very rough and stressful summer. So far my clothes fit a bit looser, and are not getting tighter again. So I view that as a success!
Post a Comment