Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Let's Get Healthy- Week 3
Ok, it's confession time. I did not do weight watchers much at all this week. This week was full of having company, celebrating two birthdays and having dessert nearly every night! But, the good news is I stayed the same in weight and did not gain. So I am going to try and get back on track. Next week starting Monday though, I will be at a family conference so my menu will be very different again. But, let's not lose our focus, even if we have sabbaticals and things that change our lifestyles. Having the mindset is half the battle! So, how have you all done? The comments section was awfully quiet this week. Where are you guys? Hello? Hello? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm here. ;)
I also had a weekend of guests. I was able to lose one little old lb. This means I am 1 lb away from my pre-pregnancy weight!
I am nervous about gaining next week. I know I will be eating a lot different at conference.
Confession time! I have actually been avoiding the scale. LOL I had about a week where I wasn't doing WW's, exercising, or anything I should have been doing, and just ate whatever (and had my birthday and 3 sets of people take me out for dinner & dessert). We also had our 4 month old refrigerator/freezer DIE on us while we were camping, so came home to ALL our food being spoiled (and no money to replace it). So, the special foods I had bought so I could eat healthier, are ALL gone. :( This morning, I was determined to start fresh, and weighed in. I am actually down a pound since I weighed myself a week or 2 ago! Soooo, today I will start over again, and on the 10th I can go grocery shopping and stock up on some more goodies.
Post a Comment