pregnancy calendar

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Lord's Day!

Happy Lord's Day everyone!   I am happy to report that baby #7 is making himself known very strongly through some solid morning sickness (or rather all day sickness).  This is comforting for me, since I did not have this with the miscarried babies.  We are in full force "early pregnancy" mode at the E house, which means lots of time that mommy is spending on the couch. 

Because of my sickness, I was home from church today.  S stayed home with me and the children all went with Gramps, MamaMo and Stef.  It has been a very quiet house today, and S and I have been able to listen in live to our church's services.  I appreciate some of our dear friends from church coming over tonight for a bit, to give me a little lift, since along with the morning sickness, depression is another strong first trimester symptom for me.  I look forward to seeing them!

I wanted to post this sermon.  It is another gem from our pastor...absolutely faithful bringing the truth home!  Please listen to it, if you can.  You will be blessed! 

No comments: