pregnancy calendar

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Winter!

Has anyone noticed how I like to change my blog often? I guess I get bored easily. I mean, it's like changing around furniture...seems so fresh when it has a new look. So tonight I had a brief moments and decided to go with the winter theme. I mean it IS February, and we actually live in a place where we have four seasons...and brrr we have felt winter this year. I mean, it's cold, baby! So it's time to pull out the hot chocolate (did I just say that?), start the fire place (we don't have one so candle will have to do) and snuggle in for a long winters nap. Seriously people, being indoors is right pleasant nowadays. And we don't even have the loads of snow that other places have been getting. Lots n' lots of rain though. So happy winter everyone!

No comments: