I think it must be about naptime when my 3 year old comes up to me and tells me that her ears are tired!
On another note...it was the sweetest sight to see J trying to teach D how to ride a bike...J was positively beside himself with excitement. D doesn't know it, but he will be getting a bike for his bday in just a couple weeks.
Speaking of bikes...S got me a bike for mother's day! I had pulled out his bike the other day and ridden it. I had not ridden in YEARS, I mean YEARS...like I don't think since we have been married. Anyhow, I realized how fun it would be to try and do family bike rides. So, S got me this beautiful 15 speed. Next we will try and get a baby carrier for H, teach D how to ride and we will be set!
Today I am very busy reordering things since SM has moved. The final push for finishing up school, laundry and daily life...makes for a busy, busy day here at the E homefront. Tonight we are meeting my parents to celebrate Mother's Day and their recent anniversary.
Pics will be coming soon of our fun afternoon at the river on Saturday!
G'day!

No comments:
Post a Comment