pregnancy calendar

Friday, April 3, 2009

ok, I am going to put up another pic and see if what Kelly said really works. She told me that when I upload the pic if I hit "centered" it won't put the words down the side. I am going to post a picture of my two girls and their new Keepers at Home group. They do not have their member patches sewn on yet and there is one more girl that is joining us this next month that is not in this picture. Ok then, so let's just see here...



...and it worked! Thanks Kelly, you are a whiz at this blogging stuff. Check out her blog in my sidebar.

1 comment:

Kelly @ Wisdom Begun said...

That group sounds wonderful! I wonder if they have any of those around here. . .

By the way, it looks as if we are getting a new pastor. And T will be ordained as deacon in two weeks. God is so good!