I have not updated in awhile so thought I would say hello. This week has been a good week, though busy again. With school and all the normalcies of everyday life, there is never a dull moment around here. Let's see, a few newsy items...
~ I have continued to enjoy the company and help of SM. I am really going to miss her when she moves in with her brother. (Who, by the way, has a house in the works right now).
~ The children are doing well in their school and we are in the homestretch and ready for a much needed summer break! We have had alot of rain this spring which is so wonderful after the drought. But, I must say I have been really thankful for the sunny days.
~ S has had church meetings last night and tonight, so I have been trying to do some fun things with the children. Yesterday we went to the library and checked out some books and fun videos. Last night they enjoyed watching the old Shirley Temple "The Little Princess". I had not seen that in years!
~Tonight they are looking forward to a really yummy dessert that I promised them if they completed their responsibility charts through the week. We are having the Duggar Family ice cream dessert recipe...it has ice cream sandwiches, butterfinger candy bars, chocolate and caramel syrup and cool whip..all of these things layered...YUM!
~Today I cleaned the house so everything sparkles. The children might have a touch of a bug. H woke up this morning throwing up a bit, slept quite a bit this morning, then woke to eat a big meal. So I am watching them all to see what progresses here. I think she will go to bed very early tonight. For now, I am heading outside to enjoy this beautiful spring weather and play a game of ball with the children.
~ I have continued to enjoy the company and help of SM. I am really going to miss her when she moves in with her brother. (Who, by the way, has a house in the works right now).
~ The children are doing well in their school and we are in the homestretch and ready for a much needed summer break! We have had alot of rain this spring which is so wonderful after the drought. But, I must say I have been really thankful for the sunny days.
~ S has had church meetings last night and tonight, so I have been trying to do some fun things with the children. Yesterday we went to the library and checked out some books and fun videos. Last night they enjoyed watching the old Shirley Temple "The Little Princess". I had not seen that in years!
~Tonight they are looking forward to a really yummy dessert that I promised them if they completed their responsibility charts through the week. We are having the Duggar Family ice cream dessert recipe...it has ice cream sandwiches, butterfinger candy bars, chocolate and caramel syrup and cool whip..all of these things layered...YUM!
~Today I cleaned the house so everything sparkles. The children might have a touch of a bug. H woke up this morning throwing up a bit, slept quite a bit this morning, then woke to eat a big meal. So I am watching them all to see what progresses here. I think she will go to bed very early tonight. For now, I am heading outside to enjoy this beautiful spring weather and play a game of ball with the children.

No comments:
Post a Comment