I am playing around with a new look for my blog. It might take me awhile to get it how I want it. It's kind of like moving around furniture. It feels so fresh and fun to change it around with a new look. That is, if you like that sort of thing. My mother used to change the furniture around when I was growing up quite frequently...so I love to do it now too! Anyhow, this is not the final product, but don't have any more time right now and not sure when I will get back to it.
~S's parents are coming for a long weekend in a few days...we are excited to see Nona and Papa! ~My friend at church just had her first baby this morning and so tomorrow I get to go cuddle a baby for a little bit...fun!
~ I sewed curtains for the girls room with two contrasting fabrics...a floral and stripes! They turned out really cute, and today I made a matching pillow for each girl and a little throw pillow with a bow on it, to coodinate with the curtains. Maybe I will take a picture at some point.
~E and I went in and had eye appointments yesterday. It looks like our new glasses will be in tomorrow or Thurs. so we are looking forward to that.
That's all for now...
oh, do you know that SM's family dog has a facebook page? Email me if you want the address! LOL!

1 comment:
youve totally lost your side bar. It is two wide. If you want this one then there is some setting that needs to be redone. I had this problem and K had to go in a redo the HTML wording to fix it. You need to try another one and see if it still does this. IF you are still having trouble K can probably fix it for you. Out the door to Manchester bus leaves at 6:20 so can catch the 7 train.....
Post a Comment