Happy Anniversary to my dear husband! Today marks 14 years since I said..."I will...I will...and I DO!" And I would do it a hundred times over again! How blessed we have been by the Lord.
The Lord has blessed you these 14 years of marriage and may He continue to do so in the many years to come!April is a lovely time to get married as Mike and I were married on April 27th! The girls and I love the style of your blog! Happy thoughts of you and all the precious ones in your area!! Mrs.J.Morton
1 comment:
The Lord has blessed you these 14 years of marriage and may He continue to do so in the many years to come!April is a lovely time to get married as Mike and I were married on April 27th! The girls and I love the style of your blog! Happy thoughts of you and all the precious ones in your area!! Mrs.J.Morton
Post a Comment