pregnancy calendar

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Text of our new school schedule

SpringMeadows School Schedule

And they said, Let us rise up and build. So they strenghtened their hands for this good work. Neh. 2:18b

7:30 Up, Dress and Worship
8:00 Breakfast and Family Worship
8:30 Chores
9:00 Math
10:00 Break
10:15 English/Writing
10:45 Reading/Literature/Phonics
11:30 Recess and Lunch Preparation
11:45 Lunch and Clean up
12:30 History
1:00 Science
1:30 M,W,F Spelling - T,Th Music
2:00 School Clean up
2:15 Nap/Rest Time (Biggles Homework)
3:30 Up and playtime
4:30 Dad Home
6:00 Supper and Family Worship
8:00 Bedtime Littles and Middles (Biggles math/w Dad)
8:30 Bedtime Biggles

2 comments:

The Mom said...

It is not easy to work out a schedule, congratulations on yours

I have ten students, one infant and two working men to fit into mine, and it gives me grey hairs just thinking about it.

Rght now I am still finishing up last yrs' school reports (aided very much by Lucy, 13, she is a huge mother's help) and planning for next yr

(The English school yr starts second week of September)

I gasp at the thought of having to work out a schedue, but by His grace, I'll get there
Love
Henrietta

rosieyorkshirelass said...

Enjoy reading your posts- all the best in your next school year.

Best Wishes

Caroline Love :)