pregnancy calendar

Thursday, August 7, 2008

If you wonder where I have been:

I am still here, under the pile of papers and textbooks, with numbers and prices, schedules and routines spinning about in my head. I am in that mode where it's kinda like hibernation, I emerge now and then with an Einstein type look in my eyes (and hair maybe). But, it's coming together!



the child in the wheelchair could be W after he cut his toes so bad that two butterfly bandages and hobbling around on crutches later....he is ok. Or maybe it is Sissy, who fell last night at church and made me wonder what labor pains will be like for her...she is ok. Or maybe it is J who got a yellow wasp bite yesterday and whose hand is all swollen today and he is groggy from Benedryl...but he is ok. TTFN! (Ta Ta for Now)

No comments: