
FLASH NEWS BREAK!!!
H just came to me, saying "I Peeuuu (that is her cute way of saying she, well, you know what!)
I thought, "Oh No! Where is it this time?" (Wincing inside, cause we have been. let's just say, making some messes as we are learning these things)
She proudly walks in with the bowl of her potty chair FULL of peeuuu! She had gone in ON HER OWN and gone by herself! You can believe I was excited! Yahoo!
She got a sucker as a reward and mommy is VERY happy!
H just came to me, saying "I Peeuuu (that is her cute way of saying she, well, you know what!)
I thought, "Oh No! Where is it this time?" (Wincing inside, cause we have been. let's just say, making some messes as we are learning these things)
She proudly walks in with the bowl of her potty chair FULL of peeuuu! She had gone in ON HER OWN and gone by herself! You can believe I was excited! Yahoo!
She got a sucker as a reward and mommy is VERY happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment