
Yes..FOURTEEN years ago...my beloved and I met face to face for the first time. It is hard to believe..where has the time gone? When we first laid eyes on each other that summer evening, who would have imagined what our lives would be like this many years later. That first spaghetti dinner 14 yrs ago... the long walks and even longer talks...the hours on the phone...the gourmet coffee I served him without percolating first ("It was instant, mom!), the laughter, the singing, the hours and hours of phone calls, the letters, the picnic, and then that defining moment when the love of my life proposed to me on "the bench"...so very many memories. I love you, by dear husband and am so pleased to be beside you in this life.
If you would like to read the story of our courtship, you can click HERE. And BTW, I am cooking spaghetti tonight in honor of this occasion. And S is going to eat some of mom's that is set aside special for her..just for old times sake (yes, he did eat some of mom's food unknowingly that first night, LOL!)
The Lord has been so kind and merciful to us. He is our true BELOVED and FRIEND.

No comments:
Post a Comment