I had trouble uploading the video last night and had a couple of you mention that it was too fast. So I have edited it and am going to try and reupload it in the next post. Let me know what you think. Missing you all!
Great to actually see where you live! The fade is kind of fast on that slide show so I did not get to see each picture as long as I would like to. As far as Mattie's email, I don't know if she has one. I will ask her next week for you. WOW! It looks gorgeous and green there in SC. The Texas summer is beating down here already. We are spending some time at our little farm this weekend. You'll be happy to know we now have a port-a-potty, a dumpster and a generator...all the comforts of home :) Love ya,--S
Wow it looks lovely! one question can you slow it down a bit as I cant see the pictures real well it goes to fast. :) Oh missing everyone terribly!! love ya sis.
2 comments:
Great to actually see where you live! The fade is kind of fast on that slide show so I did not get to see each picture as long as I would like to. As far as Mattie's email, I don't know if she has one. I will ask her next week for you. WOW! It looks gorgeous and green there in SC. The Texas summer is beating down here already. We are spending some time at our little farm this weekend. You'll be happy to know we now have a port-a-potty, a dumpster and a generator...all the comforts of home :)
Love ya,--S
Wow it looks lovely! one question can you slow it down a bit as I cant see the pictures real well it goes to fast. :) Oh missing everyone terribly!! love ya sis.
Patti
ps give all the little ones a hug from aunty P
Post a Comment