We had a safe trip to NC and had an enjoyable time with our family. We were so glad that we were able to go. Aunt H was really loved by many people. After the funeral, she was buried on a family gravesite just down from where her home was. It was something to see all the cars traveling to the cemetary. There were many people there that loved S's aunt. She was a very special lady and will really be missed.
The afternoon was spent together with all the family, playing outside, visiting, talking and laughing about old memories, etc. We headed back late, getting in close to 1am this morning.
Today we went to the family picnic for S's company. I am putting together a slideshow which I hope to put up maybe even still today. For those of you who don't already know, after you see the slideshow, I will let you guess what company he works for (wink).
On the way home we stopped by one of S's favorite places. SC has so much natural beauty and this is only about 5 minutes from our home. I also have put together a slideshow of "The Shoals".
Life is busy, and as we were reminded yesterday is hastening by. We must be looking beyond today to those things that truly matter. One generation is passing away, and another comes behind it. Where will our children be in a few short years? How needful it is to redeem the time in following the Saviour.

No comments:
Post a Comment