It's Friday again and what a beautiful day it is here. We LOVE springtime here. I am enjoying the windows being open so much. Yes, the A/C goes on throughout the day sometimes, but we are able to enjoy such nice cool breezes and the windows up alot as well. The other day we took a hike down a dirt road that runs parellel to our road. We walked and walked wondering what the road would take us to, when what should we come up on....the RIVER. It's just a bit from us! We were so excited at this discovery. S came home last night with a rafting boat so we can go on explorations! You should have seen us all sitting on the ground in our new boat with our paddles last night!
Tomorrow is D's bday, and in honor of that we have invited everyone over that helped us in our unloading and move. There will be around 30 of us, we think. So today we are preparing...making sloppy joes, cleaning the house, etc. Tonight I am meeting S for some errands and a date night. Mom and Dad have told us that since they are now living with us, they can be built in babysitters for us for date nights. :>) I think we will be going to Applebees cause they have weight watchers menus. :)
I am starting to contact homeschoolers in the area to try and get plugged into the homeschool community. I have already found a band as well as a teacher that will give the boys lessons again this fall, if we choose to go that route. It all feels so new, starting over in a new state with the homeschooling, but it sounds like there are some good options and opportunities it looks like. Things will come in to focus the more I talk to people I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment