pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who follows this blog?


Happy Tuesday everyone! Today my hope is to go into the girls room and go through their clothes. I want to get at least some organization back before we need to start school. We have a good handle on what we are doing this year, except for a few things we need to "button down". I am excited and actually looking forward to beginning. Not sure yet when we will start this year.

I was blessed when a dear friend sent me flowers unexpectantly yesterday. What a surprise and huge blessing! It was such a lift to my day!

I also got my fiddle in the mail yesterday, so now I have the challenge of teaching myself how to begin to play. Where is my sister when I need her to at least give me some tips! (she played a bit as a girl, I can still remember the Suzuki twinkle twinkle!) I have a friend who has a video he is going to loan me. And I plan on utilizing Youtube.

I ran this morning to the dollar store and bought the children some fun, cheap toys to play with, so I am a hero this morning! :)

Last but not least, I would love to know how many people are actually following this blog. Would you do me a favor and leave me a brief comment? It would be so fun to find out who is reading this! :)

6 comments:

The Vernon Family said...

I do! :)
~M~

Pat Ervin said...

I do

JoyfulJessica said...

I do too. ♥

farmgirl said...

I read your blog when you send updates. Sabrina

Rachel said...

I read too! :)

Hope you're all well! xx

Kelly @ Wisdom Begun said...

I'm reading, dear lady!!

Though not often enough.