For those of you interested I just thought I would mention that Dr Joel Beeke is preaching at our church tonight at 7pm. If any were interested in listening in live tonight you can dial in to our conference call setup. The information on how to do this is on the right sidebar of my blog.
For those of you not familiar with Dr Beeke, here is a brief bio:
Dr. Joel R. Beeke is president and professor of systematic theology and homiletics at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, a pastor of the Heritage Netherlands Reformed Congregation, editor of Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth, editorial director of Reformation Heritage Books, president of Inheritance Publishers, and vice president of the Dutch Reformed Translation Society, all in Grand Rapids, Mich. He has written, coauthored, or edited fifty books and contributed fifteen hundred articles to Reformed books, journals, periodicals, and encyclopedias. His Ph.D. is in Reformation and post-Reformation theology from Westminster Theological Seminary. He is frequently called on to lecture at seminaries and to speak at Reformed conferences around the world. He and his wife, Mary, have been blessed with three children: Calvin, Esther, and Lydia.

1 comment:
Wow! How wonderful! Enjoy your evening!
P.S. -- I haven't been to your actual blog in a while (just been reading it from google reader) and I love your new pic at the top and the pretty pink theme! Love you and miss you, J!!
Post a Comment