pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

update


Just a brief update....only read this if you are interested in the everyday details and play by play at our house. :) We did it! We went in and got the carpet cleaner and brought it home. It was really not as bad as I had anticipated. S always has done the carpets in the past, but I was really motivated to get this done. We did everywhere that was carpeted (well not all the closets), which was the living room, schoolroom, hallway, playroom, and three bedrooms. Also, I used the attachment and did the boys mattresses and our couch and loveseat. THEN, I got so motivated to clean the house that I cleaned the three bathrooms and with the help of the children (and S when he got home) the whole house looks great! It feels so good. My back is telling me that I am not 20 anymore though.


Almost time for dinner. S made spaghetti for me, since I was so busy with all this.


Tomorrow is a special day here....my "baby" turns 3!

1 comment:

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

I cannot believe she is three! My goodness. They grow too fast, friend. Big hugs for the E family!