pregnancy calendar

Saturday, August 8, 2009

upcoming plans...

Our church denomination has an annual family conference each year. This year we are so excited to be able to attend, Lord willing. We leave Monday morning at the crack of dawn and return very late Friday evening. If you would like to read more about it you can click HERE. I think the photo above is the lodge that we will be staying it. It is the same building where all of the meetings are held. There is also a campground onsite where many are staying. And then, some are staying in motels/hotels offsite. There are three meetings each day, with several ministers preaching on a variety of topics. Two meetings are in the morning, and one in the evening. The afternoons are free for a variety of sports and recreation. There are bonfires a couple of the nights. And of course, lots and lots of rich fellowship! We are going with great anticipation of a blessing from the Lord.

This week I have also been deep into homeschool preparation and we have made some very exciting preparations and changes for this year. One of these days I will blog about it. I hope to start school soon after we return home.

My brother also comes for over two weeks shortly after we get home. He will be leaving for the Air Force in September so we are glad to be able to spend some quality time with him beforehand.

Happy Sabbath Day everyone!

1 comment:

Kelly @ Wisdom Begun said...

What a blessing! I know you and the family will be so enriched and refreshed. Wish we could join you!

Hugs